The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet
Focussing on weight loss, The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet is a higher protein, low fat, wholefood dietary pattern with a moderate amount of low GI- carbohydrates.
Our phenomenally popular Total Wellbeing Diet book series has sold more than one million copies and went on to become one of Australia's bestselling diet and lifestyle plans.
The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet
Published by Penguin in 2005, the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet book can help you eat less without feeling hungry, providing an easy-to-follow eating plan that includes the necessary vitamins, nutrients and dietary fibre for good health.
The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet Book 2
Following on from the phenomenal success of the first book, a companion volume was released in 2006 to help readers keep on track with a healthy lifestyle.
As with any complete wellbeing program, exercise is a key factor. The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet Book 2 introduces a new exercise program designed to assist and encourage simple and easy-to-follow exercises.
The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet Recipe Book
Released in 2010, the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet Recipe Book offers lots of new recipes that help to integrate the diet into all aspects of daily life.
With over 130 recipes, there are healthy ideas for breakfasts on the go, simple lunches, quick weeknight dinners, meals on a shoestring, comfort classics and meals to stock and store.
The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet, Fast and Fresh Recipes
Published in 2012, the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet: Fast and Fresh Recipes provides a whole new repertoire of easy meal ideas that take little time to prepare.
The book includes must-have recipes developed for today’s busy lifestyles, based on the diet program that has been successful for thousands of Australians.
The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet, Recipes on a Budget
Released in 2013, the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet: Recipes on a Budget, offers 135 new recipes for individuals and families looking for nutritious, flavoursome meal ideas that won't break the budget.
Based on the scientifically proven program, these are must-have recipes for those already following the diet, and a delicious introduction to healthy eating for those trying the diet for the first time.
The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet: Complete Recipe Collection
Published in 2015, the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet: Complete Recipe Collection is a compilation of more than 400 recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner in one volume, so there'll always be something healthy to cook for any time of the day.
The recipe collection marks the 10 year anniversary of the release of the original CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet book.
Taking the diet online
A 12-week transformation for better health and wellbeing
The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet online program is a scientifically proven weight loss program that includes thousands of delicious recipes, flexible meal plans, and online tools to help you achieve your weight loss goals.
Members who sign up for the Total Wellbeing Diet online program can receive a refund, if they adhere and complete the program. (Conditions apply.)
The Total Wellbeing Diet online membership includes:
- a scientifically formulated weight loss program developed by our research scientists and dietitians
- 12 weeks of easy, delicious meal plans featuring high-protein, high-fibre foods
- access to online tools such as a food tracker, menu plan, recipe database and more
- access to a members-only iOS app and private member support group
- healthy recipes and meal ideas including a selection of recipes from the Total Wellbeing Diet recipe books
- practical exercise plans you can do at home
- the ability to sync your fitness tracking device to the website
- a full program refund when you adhere to the refund criteria.
Find out more about the 12-week program, including how it works and what to expect.
Sign up for the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet now
The Total Wellbeing Diet premium membership includes:
- all features of the regular online membership
- two online coaching sessions with an accredited practising dietitian
- a copy of the CSIRO Complete Recipe Collection cookbook
- prioritised email responses
- a program refund when you adhere to the program and meet the refund criteria.
CSIRO has licensed the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet to Digital Wellness for the development and management of the Total Wellbeing Diet online program, in collaboration with the Glycemic Index Foundation.