The BCC is designed around facilitating access to crystallization and characterisation services for the clients that do not have access to either the equipment or expertise required for their scientific research campaign.
We also leverage the expertise gained from providing this service to develop new methods and techniques.
- Initial crystallisation screens
- Automated Incubation and Imaging of Crystallisation Experiments (8°C and 20°C)
- Membrane Protein Crystallisation
- Lipidic Cubic Phase (LCP) crystallisation
- Micelle/Bicelle protein crystallisation
- Fine screening
- Additive screening
- Combination screening
- Crystallisation Screens
- Formulation screening
- Optimisation, additives, and ligands
- Regular access to the Australian Synchrotron
- Experienced crystallographers
- Gene to Structure
- Protein expression and purification
- Protein crystallisation and structural biology
- Biophysical characterisation
- Fragment screening and drug design
For further information, contact us email@example.com
Use this service
The Biomolecular Crystallisation and Characterisation Centre (BCC), is Australia's only full-service crystallisation centre. You can book your experiment, drop off your sample and wait for the result.
Our delivery address is CSIRO Stores, Gate 3 Normanby Road, Clayton VIC 3168, Attn. Alex Caputo.
Please visit our Biomolecular Crystallisation and Characterisation website for full details of how to use the service.