Want to produce chemicals quicker, cheaper, safer, and more efficiently? Speak to FloWorks, our cutting edge Centre for Industrial Flow Chemistry.
Flow chemistry systems for industry
The pharmaceutical sector currently produces up to 100 kilograms of chemical waste for every kilo of fine chemicals it produces. These inefficient processes waste resources and money.
It doesn't have to be that way.
Flow chemistry reactors are a proven, safe, efficient, cost-saving, and reliable alternative to conventional batch apparatus for chemical processing.
FloWorks lets businesses new to flow chemistry 'try before they buy'. When they're convinced, FloWorks' experienced team can design, install and commission flow chemistry systems for them. It can also train the client's staff in flow chemistry.
Our flow chemistry expertise has helped Australian companies expand overseas, open up new export markets, improve their product quality and lower operating costs.
- better process control resulting in higher product yields and purities, shorter reaction times, and less waste
- better scalability due to compact, efficient and modular reactor design
- smaller physical footprint resulting in reduced capital, operating and maintenance costs
- superior mixing, enhanced heat and mass transfer, wide pressure and temperature operation windows
- 'plug and play' modular equipment; lower capital investment.